The reviews are SCORCHING HOT and the movie looks like a ton of fun. Check your local movie listings for information about time and location for other showings. Special morning screenings for moms this Friday, March 26th at 10 am in these cities:
○ Chicago (suburbs only)
○ Denver (Douglas County, Boulder Valley, Littleton)
○ Los Angeles (Inland Empire ONLY)
○ Miami (Broward County)
○ Minneapolis (Rosemount & Burnsville Eagan)
○ Orlando (Orange County, Brevard, Volusia)
○ Sacramento (Stockton, Lodi & Vacaville Counties)
○ Salt Lake City (Weber, Toolele & Murray Counties)
○ Tampa (Mantee, Sarasota, Hernando & Citrus County)
○ Washington D.C. (Prince Georges County & Spotslyvania)
From the studio that brought you “Shrek,” “Madagascar” and “Kung Fu Panda” comes “How to Train Your Dragon.” Set in the mythical world of burly Vikings and wild dragons, and based on the book by Cressida Cowell, the action comedy tells the story of Hiccup, a Viking teenager who doesn’t exactly fit in with his tribe’s longstanding tradition of heroic dragon slayers. Hiccup’s world is turned upside down when he encounters a dragon that challenges him and his fellow Vikings to see the world from an entirely different point of view.
DreamWorks Animation's “How to Train Your Dragon” was produced by Bonnie Arnold and directed by Chris Sanders and Dean DeBlois. Rated PG.
The boys have Spring Break next week so I was planning on taking them to see the movie! We've been excited since the Super Bowl commercials for it to come out!
I'd also like to thank Megan from Twittermoms.com for letting us know about the opportunity to share this with our followers!