- Enter the contest here: http://waterbrookmultnomah.com/bookcontests/. Be sure to fill in all the information and use the contest code SAFARI.
- Have your child(ren) make their own Roger the turtle and Padraig the dragon crafts. We have some ideas and downloadable pieces to help you below.
- Take a picture of their unique Roger and Padraig creations on their own "adventure" (i.e. at the library reading a book! swinging on a backyard swing! on the bus! in a tree!)
- Send the pictures to us at email@example.com with "Safari Picture" in the subject line and a short description of what adventure the picture captures.
The grand prize winner will win a "go on safari" kit complete with:
- A child-size tent
- Sleeping bags (2)
- Campfire treats
- Essential safari tools (a compass, a flashlight, and a spy glass)
- Stuffed animals
- Copies of The Dragon and the Turtle and The Dragon and the Turtle Go on Safari
Two runner-up winners will receive a copy of The Dragon and the Turtle and The Dragon and the Turtle Go on Safari and a stuffed animal.
View the Contest Rules [pdf]