LEGO® KIDSFEST STOPS IN MINNEAPOLIS THIS MAY
MINNEAPOLIS (February 28, 2011) – LEGO Systems, Inc., makers of the world’s leading construction toys and LIFE Marketing & Events today announced that LEGO KidsFest, an educational, hands-on, family expo, will stop at the Minneapolis Convention Center May 20 – 22, 2011. Five Minneapolis sessions are available, with tickets now on sale at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
LEGO KidsFest brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in one activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests. Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: 40 life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: building tips, tricks and live demonstrations from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Mystery Mural: build a piece of a giant mural to help reveal the image
- Race Ramp: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zone: creative free build, play and display area
- LEGO DUPLO® Jams: toddlers explore building and imagination while rocking out to fun playroom tunes
- And much more, covering 175,000 square feet of space
“Any family who likes to be inspired, get hands-on and have fun together won’t want to miss LEGO KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, LEGO events manager. “We’re bringing so many activities for Minneapolis-area families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
For detailed information, including opportunities for local businesses and organizations to get involved, visit www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
Here’s how to win 1 adult and 1 child ticket
Required: Tell me what your favorite LEGO line is or if it’s a tub of LEGO blocks
Giveaway open to US residents only 18 yrs or older. Please leave your email in the required entry or have it available in your profile. No email/contact = No entry. Giveaway ends 5/11/11 at 11:59 PST. Winner has 24 hours to respond. It’s important that you get back to me asap so we have time to get the tickets to you!
Follow Woven by Words (1 entry)
Subscribe to Woven by Words (2 entries, comment 2x)
Follow me on Twitter and leave your twitter handle (1 entry)
Tweet this giveaway & leave a link with your tweet (1 entry daily) “RT #WIN 1 adult & 1 child ticket to the #Minneapolis LEGO KidsFest Sunday Session II May 22nd from 3-8pm @bigguysmama http://bit.ly/mA0MQt“
Enter any of my other giveaways (1 entry each top right sidebar for list)
Like me on Facebook and leave your FB name left sidebar (2 entries, comment 2x)
Follow my NetworkedBlogs left sidebar (1 entry)
*I will be receiving tickets to attend this event. Any opinions expressed are never influenced by the company and are completely mine.