Click HERE for my fourth post, and you're right there turned out to be five in this series "Here and Now".
It’s down right sexy! I’m not sure if it’s the time of year or what, but there have been a lot of bald men popping up in my life: real and online.
One of the guys I work with, who’s in his 70s came up to me a couple weeks ago and said something to the effect of, “A study of some sort said women find bald men sexy.” I said, “Heck ya!” He seemed surprised at my reaction. hahahaha Don’t underestimate me bald man. He was like, “If I were younger…” Oh boy!
Bald men are sexy, because if they do it right, they just look hot. No, not all bald men are sexy, just like not all men with hair are sexy. I think pulling of bald is waaay harder then doing a style with hair.
Case in point: Jason Douglas, a MN native and Twitter user (that’s where I found him).There’s also a strength that I see in a man who has gone bald. If he’s losing his hair, he isn’t trying to hold on to what little there is. If he has a full head of hair and chooses to cut it all off, then man…have at it. More power to you.
That bald man has FOUND his sexy…and I’m all for it.
Yes, this post is a bit out of my norm, but I have to have an appreciation of the finer things God has created, right? We all have our preferences. I’m not saying bald is a preference, it’s just an opinion I have about them.
I do have some preferences though when it comes to a man I want to share my life with. Numero uno and the biggie of them all is a love for Christ! Not a Christian? We just won’t work. Simple as that.
Bald and a Christian, have we met yet?
I like a guy who doesn’t smoke (gag) and not a big drinker. My kids have never seen a single bottle of alcohol cross the threshold of my house. I’m NOT against drinking, I just prefer not to.
What else since I seem to be on a roll?
- enjoys social media…I think that’s just a fun one
- likes kids…duh, I have 4
- digs me…I know, obvious, but my past shows that it’s NOT to them
- swearing isn’t part of every day jargon…I do it, don’t get me wrong, just not often
- likes to go do things…lets not sit at home all the time & it doesn’t have to cost anything, really
- sports…I like me some Twins and Vikings
- doesn’t mind a messy home…being honest here
- understands my ADD…they have to get me
- tattoos...raises the hot level exponentially and they add character
- confidence (not arrogance)... screams manliness
- tender (in heart, spirit, and mind)...what draws a woman more than this
- sense of humor...something a smart woman can't live without in her man
Those are just off the top of my head.
What do you think of bald men? You agree with me, right? If you’re not married, or before you were, what were some of your “preferences” for the future man in your life?