With April here, the boys and I are ramping up our efforts to take care of the Earth. One of the places we definitely need to do better is in the bathroom!
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® Products Have You Covered for Earth Day – Remember to Recycle Packaging in the Bathroom.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons, tips & tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love. You can save over $55 by visiting http://www.HealthyEssentials.com in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers.
While you’re there, check out some of these fantastic deals:
• Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON'S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
• Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
• Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
• Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
• Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
In addition to the great savings, you can be more active in your community by supporting Earth Day and the wonderful initiatives sponsored by Donate A Photo:
Donate A Photo. The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes that they care about through one simple act – taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate A Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners, which each consumer can choose from a rotating list.
Earth Day. You can help support and protect a clean environment. Visit this website to find recycling solutions near you: http://search.earth911.com/?sponsor=jnj
For additional tips and facts on what and where to recycle: http://caretorecycle.com/
See J&J employees share their thoughts on sustainability in this powerful video: http://www.healthyessentials.com/our-caring?icid=home|marquee
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Words Woven by Mimi B at 10:29 PM