Today's writing prompt is:
"10 things you would do if you didn't have to work"
Here they are in no certain order:
1. Volunteer at my son's school
2. Try my hand at crafting
3. Bake recipes that I've been wanting to try
4. Catch up on 25 yrs of pictures with scrapbooking
5. Blog on a regular basis with fun and engaging posts
6. Garden as much as possible
7. Be better at homemaking
8. Do home maintenance that's been waiting for me
9. Read all the books on my shelf I haven't had time for
10. Attempt the things I've pinned on Pinterest
2. Share a day in your life represented only in pictures and the time the pictures were taken.
3. Talk about something you learned from your child this week.
4. Find a tweet you shared last week and elaborate.
5. Write a blog post inspired by the word: mistaken.
6. 10 things you would do if you didn’t have to work.