It's the most wonderful time of the year! There's so much to look forward to during this season. I don't know about you, but I'm completely ready to go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. I can't think of a time when I haven't done that. The one store I go to without fail is Kohl's. Not kidding. If you look at my photos over the past who knows many years, that's really the only place you'll find me on that day. So, of course when they asked me to share about their holiday collection, I was absolutely on board!
I've worked with Kohl's Cares a few times over the course of the year. I was thankful for that partnership because I was able to share about what they do and I was able to take the wonderful items they sent me to Peru. We went to a pediatric hospital while we were down there for our mission trip. I had put together 7 backpacks to hand out. I put one of the stuffed animals I'd gotten for my reviews as well as a Clifford I had purchased a few weeks prior to our trip. Then the books that came with the reviews went into the backpacks. There were a few kids who came up to me as we were getting ready to leave and thankfully I still had some of the mini books with me!
- Paddington book and Paddington toy
- Curious George Goes to a Chocolate Factory book and Curious George toy
- Corduroy book and Corduroy toy
- Madeline book and Madeline toy
- The Big Book of Bedtime Stories book
- ‘Tis the Season cookbook
- Holiday CD
New this holiday season, Kohl’s Ca
- 3 pack travel edition of adult coloring books, Orig. $8
- Night Before Christmas book and plush bundle, Orig. $8
- No-sew fleece throw, Orig. $12
- Crayola Winter Adventure Creativity Kit, Orig. $8
- Color and Create Your Own Cards, Orig. $5
- Christmas Movie Trivia, Orig. $5