Last year when I was visiting our local Hallmark for Christmas gifts, I saw the Recordable Storybooks for the first time. I thought they were such a spectacular idea. Having all of my family out-of-state having my parents record a Storybook for my kids is simply priceless.
Recordable Storybooks feature voice-capture technology that records the reader’s voice, which is then captured within the Recordable Storybook. When a page is turned, the book automatically plays the text on that page in the reader’s voice. It’s a great way to capture a special moment that can be shared with a child over and over again. And since the recording lasts for the life of the book, it can also serve as a teaching tool to help a child overcome obstacles many kids face when learning to read.
I received All The Ways I Love You for review. I haven’t actually recorded on it because I’m saving it to give to my step-daughter who is due with my 2nd “step”-grandchild. (I only call them “step” in this situation because I’m just not old enough to be a grandma! LOL My step-daughter knows I consider her more than a step-child) If she wants me to record on it, I will be honored, but I let her choose.
There’s so much I love about the book:
- The ability for our voice to be captured for a lifetime
- That my kids, had they been younger, could learn to read by listening to my voice and eventually their own
- They make wonderful, personal gifts
- Children can stay connected to family that lives far away
· On Thanksgiving weekend, Hallmark’s “The Night Before Christmas” Recordable Storybook will be $10 off with ANY purchase. No coupon required. Simply visit any Hallmark Gold Crown store between Nov. 26 and Nov. 28 and receive an instant $10 savings on this title with the purchase of any in-store item!
· Between now and Dec. 31, enter the code Blogger25 at checkout to receive 25% off of your order of personalized holiday greetings on hallmark.com! Hallmark.com’s personalized holiday greetings collection includes customizable holiday cards, party invitations, plates and thank you cards – all photo-ready and featuring contemporary new designs. And perhaps the best part? No need to visit the post office to send out anything. Just visit Hallmark.com, pick your favorite design, customize it with a favorite photo and a personal message. Hallmark will do the rest! From printing the addresses and adding postage to mailing the cards on any date you choose, Hallmark’s got it all under control.
What a great gift Hallmark Recordable Storybooks would make for the holidays or any occasion. 2 lucky people will be able to win their choice of Storybook.
Required: Visit Hallmark and tell me which Recordable Storybook would mean the most to someone in your family and why?
Giveaway open WORLDWIDE to everyone 18 yrs or older. Please leave your email in the required entry or have it available in your profile. No email/contact = No entry. Giveaway ends 12/4 11:59 PST. Winner has 48 hours to respond.
Follow Woven by Words (1 entry)
Follow me on Twitter (1 entry)
Follow Hallmark on Twitter (1 entry)
Tweet this giveaway (1 entry daily) “RT #Win 1 of 2 Hallmark Recordable Storybooks and share the holidays with loved ones @hallmarkpr #giveaway @bigguysmama “
Like Hallmark on Facebook (1 entry)
Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry each)
I’d like to thank Fleishman-Hillard for connecting me with Hallmark and providing both the review and giveaway Storybooks. The opinions expressed are my own.