Okay, now I realize that some people aren't thrilled with receiving Blog Awards so I want to start off by stating, I'm ok with you NOT participating after you receive the award. Bwahahaha, you can't stop me from acknowledging your awesomeness!! There are 3 blog awards listed below and I'll be contacting each of you that I've nominated. If you choose not to pass the award along, that's fine with me. Blog Awards can be a bit like Forwarded emails. Some people like them, others don't. Honestly, I'm a Forward deleter!
Anyhow, enough of my rambling and on with the Award Ceremony!!
I'd like to thank Lori at Some of My Favorite Things for giving me a blog award (last month which I forgot about)
A Prolific Blogger is one who is intellectually productive… keeping up an active blog that is filled with enjoyable content.
1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners. (Click here for the Mr. Linky page.)
My List includes:
- Blueviolet's A Nut In A Nutshell
- Tracy's Ascending Butterfly
- Jennifer's Eighty MPH Mom
- Kirsten's Gobs of Giveaways
- Jennifer's J. Leigh Designz
- Lynn's Midday Escapades
- Sarah's Minnesota Mama's Must Haves ( I'm kind of partial to other MN bloggers. *grin*)
- Tammi's My Organized Chaos
- Melissa's Outnumbered 3 to 1
I'd also like to thank Heather at I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Today I received this award from Surviving Little People! Here are the rules:
Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
State 7 things about yourself:
1. I have ADD
2. Historical Fiction is my favorite Christian genre
3. I drive a minivan & wish it would turn into Bumblebee from Transformers
4. Living on a working ranch is a dream I'd love to see fulfilled
5. I moved 3 times in one year when I was in 8th grade
6. My oldest kids are girls and my youngest kids are boys
7. I want to be on the Amazing Race
Here are the 15 newest sites I will pass this on to:
- LivingforGod Born Again And Blessed
- Haelie's To Not Decide Is To Decide
- Jackie's Fresh Oil Today
- Godsy Girl's Godsy Girl
- Lucie's Lucie's Blog
- Andrea's Ponderings By Andrea
- Stacie's Simply Stacie
- Christie's My Wish For You
- Linda's New York City Single Mom
- Christy's Southern Sassy Things
- Tessa's Christ is Write
- Ree's Be Blessed
- Courtney's Women Living Well
- Nathan (yes a GUY) Think For A Minute
Casey from Writing for Christ and Lori from Some of My Favorite Books just gave me a new award: Bliss Happy 101 Blog Award! How awesome! So... I have to name 10 things I love and then pass it on to 10 other blogs. Okay here we go...
- God, although I don't always keep him as #1
- My kids (I know, cliche)
- My pets, gotta include the furry ones
- Mi familia
- The smell outside after it rains
- Thick, green grass, especially after it's been mowed
- Cars & computers w/out issues
- Riding a horse (my Winston)
- Gardening...please let it be a good year
- My church family...couldn't live this life w/out them
And here are ten blogs that I love...
- Audra's Anonymously Uncensored
- Jane's Winning Readings
- Renee's Black 'N Gold Girls Bookspot
- Deborah Comfort Joy Designs
- Alisa's Faith Imagined
- Richele's Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Carly's Carlybird's Home
- Cathy's Word Vessel