- At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 16 and under. (Shoe rental not included, but they’re worth paying for.)
- Time: open until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 30 (Memorial Day) through Monday, September 5 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 200 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every Sunday starting May 29 for the following week – it’s that simple!
GREAT DEAL FOR EVERYONE OVER 17
- Share the fun and save!
- For families of registered kids, a one-time payment of $27.95 buys 2 games per day for 4 people all summer long – it’s the AMF Summer 17 Plus Pass. (Same dates and times as above.)
- Less than $7 per person for 2 games everyday all summer.
- Available online at http://bit.ly/AMFfree.
- Kids combo meals all summer for $2.99.
- Pin decorating contest:
- Most votes on Facebook in each of 4 age divisions wins a $2500 scholarship prize
- AMF donates 25 cents per vote up to $10,000 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure®
- Schedule of learn-to-bowl and fun competitive sessions.
We live out in the middle of the country so bowling is definitely one of the fun activities around. It’s the place to take kids for birthdays, scouting events, etc. I’d love to find an AMF bowling alley to give my boys more opportunities to bowl.
I get pretty competitive when I bowl. Well, I get pretty competitive regardless of what I’m playing. My boys pick up on that and get competitive themselves. I like bringing my boys along because they use bumpers. You should see my high scores then! LOL
Unfortunately, they’re getting a bit older and are starting to refuse the bumpers! Sheesh, there goes my average! How are you when you bowl? Are you pretty competitive? Do you have a special bowling ball you use? I always wanted my very own pair of bowling shoes.
I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing. All opinions stated in the post are my own.