We are avid readers in my house. To see one of us at any given time, you’ll find us with a book in hand. My girls were well known at church for always carrying a book around with them. Using Lovable Labels solves a number of problems for us!
Because my friends from church know I have a lot of new releases, they come to me for books to borrow. I’ve tried a check out system at home, but sometimes the books are mixed up with other people’s books. The Book Worm Label Pack gives me a label to put on each of my books so I know I’m getting my book back.I have to be honest here. My books tend to stay in pristine condition. No dog ears, no bent covers, no writing, etc. I kind of want my book back in the same condition and sometimes my book can be mixed up with the same book someone else gave the person. Trust me, it’s happened.
The labels that were sent were for my daughter. She’s a huge book lover like her mama. She also loves polka dots. Sharing her room with 2 other people can definitely lend itself to mixed up books. I know I’ve also lent out some of her books to my friends as well. Here with Lovable Labels we’re able to keep track of the books that belong to us.
The pack is huge so they will last a long time. Lovable Labels has a nice selection for boys and girls who want to label their books. My boys would love this one:
Lovable Labels has generously supplied us with a "Book Worm Label Pack" for one lucky winner! Thanks, Lovable Labels!
To Enter: Go to the Lovable Labels website and leave me a comment (one per day only, please) telling us which one of their amazing product is your fav! Once you’ve entered by leaving a comment, you can gain additional entries:
- Follow Woven by Words (1 entry)
- Subscribe via RSS or email (2 entries, comment 2x)
- Follow @mylovablelabels and @bigguysmama on Twitter and tweet "WIN Book Worm Label Pack for the reader in your family from @mylovablelabels @bigguysmama http://bit.ly/jB9gP8” leave us the link for extra daily entries. (1 entry daily)
- ‘Like’ Lovable Labels on Facebook for one extra entry and write below that you are a new fan.
- ‘Like’ Woven by Words on Facebook for one extra entry and write below that you are a new fan.
- Follow my Networked Blogs (1 entry)
- Mention this giveaway on your blog and leave us the link for one extra entry.
- Enter any of my other current giveaways (1 entry each)
I received the Book Worm Label Pack in return for a review. The opinions expressed are my own and never influenced by the company.